How do you deal with acne? How can you keep the pimples at bay? How do you stop new pimples from appearing?
It all starts with a clogged pore. When a pore in your skin gets clogged up with oil, dirt, and skin debris. Bacteria happily breed in that concoction, infecting that pore, leading to acne.
To treat acne, attack the root of the problem. The bacteria and the clogged pores.
That brings us to these 8 tips.
1. Do NOT touch your face with your hands
Throughout the day, your hands come in contact with the world around you. Your hands touch surfaces like the phone, the computer keyboards, your bag, the table, and basically everything around you. Picking up germs as you go along. Touching your face with your hands before washing them is a big No-No. The last thing you want is to introduce more bacteria to your skin, leading to more pimples.
2. Keep your hair off your face.
3. Wash your face 3 times every day with a cleanser that is meant for skin with acne.
4. Stick to skincare that works for your skin
5. Take a break.
6. Get a good night’s sleep every night.
7. Avoid using pressed powder to cut down the sheen
8. Do not let bacteria breed happily in your makeup tools. Wash all your makeup brushes regularly, with soap and water. Then dry them completely before you keep them.